* 3/4 cup warm water
* 1 tablespoon veg oil
* 1/8 cup honey
* 1/8 cup molasses
* 1/2 teaspoon salt
* 1.5 teaspoons unsweetened cocoa powder
* 1.5 teaspoons brown sugar
* 2 cups whole wheat flour
* 1 1/4 teaspoons yeast
1. Place ingredients in the pan of a bread machine in the order listed.
2. Put on regular/basic cycle with light crust and 1 lb capacity… and then press Start.
3. Enjoy! And decide if you messed up your substitutions. I didn’t! Yay!
Special thanks to Em and Mimi for the photography, critique, and moral support.